Working During Covid
The Covid-19 global pandemic has affected us all. To protect our staff, clients and visitors we’re implementing policies to protect everyone’s health.
What We’re Doing:
- We continue to work remotely as often as possible – and we will continue to leverage cutting edge remote services
- We’re limiting the number of persons in the facility to 5 people at a time (including clients).
- In addition to our daily cleaning routines, our team will be cleaning high-touch surfaces multiple times throughout the day.
- We’re limiting touch as much as possible including greetings, drive handoffs, etc.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located within each room of the facility.
- We will provide masks and disposable gloves to any visitor and to staff.
- We’re enforcing social distancing within our suites and require masks to be worn properly 100% of the time when in the proximity of others – no exceptions.
- We’ve increased air filtration capabilities throughout the facility.
- We’ve eliminated food and beverage services.
What We Ask Of You:
- Leverage our remote solutions as much as possible.
- If you’re sick, a family member is sick or you’re just not feeling great please stay at home.
- Bring no more than two team members (including yourself) to the facility at any time.
- Wear a mask properly 100% of the time when in our facility – no exceptions. You can bring our own or we can provide one.
- Submit to 1 second – touchless temperature check upon entry.
- Use hand sanitizer or immediately wash your hands upon entry into the facility. Disposable gloves can be provided upon request.
Thank you for your assistance in fighting the spread of Covid 19. Be well!
-Team DC Color